As a nonprofit organization, the Philadelphia Photo Arts Center relies on the support of its community to present exhibitions, artist lectures, film screenings, and multi-media performances at the leading edge of photographic practice – all free and open to the public. PPAC is your creative generator and is committed to fostering the artistic development of every person, offering classes, workshops, and a digital lab for the creation of new photographic work. Support PPAC’s commitment to photography in Philadelphia by becoming a donor today. All gifts are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
PPAC’s Giving Circles include all membership benefits plus exclusive access to PPAC’s CEO & Artistic Director Sarah Stolfa as well as artists, curators, and other professionals in the field, allowing philanthropic leaders to see firsthand how their support positively impacts PPAC and the people we serve.
All Friend benefits, plus:
- Invitations to attend exclusive meet and greet sessions with artists before opening receptions
- Private gatherings with Trustees, staff, and other supporters
All Supporter benefits, plus:
- Tours of galleries and private collections in Philadelphia with artists, curators, and other professionals in the field
All Patron benefits, plus:
- Tours of galleries and private collections in New York with artists, curators, and other professionals in the field
- Invitation and tickets to attend New York Art Fairs with CEO & Artistic Director Sarah Stolfa
All Visionary benefits, plus:
- One printed photograph of your choice from a selection of PPAC’s artists
- Two complimentary tickets to our Annual Celebration Dinner
In-Kind Gifts of Photo Equipment
Philadelphia Photo Art Center’s free after-school program, Teen Photo, serves over 60 Philadelphia high school students, and they need cameras! Teen Photo is a rigorous year-long exploration of photography from technical mastery to individual artistic development. Each student is given a DSLR camera to take home for the entire school year. The demand for this program has far exceeded our camera supply and we are accepting any digital SLR that shoots raw files. If you have any questions about donating cameras or other equipment, please contact email@example.com.
Become a Volunteer Intern
Nothing is more valuable than your time. If you are interested in making a gift of your time to PPAC, please review our opportunities page and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.