The Philadelphia Photo Arts Center invites you to join us on our wonderful trip to Paris!
November 6-13, 2017
Capture the beauty and vibrance of one the most enigmatic cities in the world through a unique photographic journey through Paris. Photographer Sarah Stolfa, and Parisian Photographer Richard Nahem will take you on a personal photographic tour that strays off the beaten track. In addition, you will have the exclusive chance to be a VIP guest at Paris Photo, one of the world’s most prestigious photography exhibitions.
As the attached itinerary will show, each of your tours, led by a professional guide and photographer, is designed to bring out the best of Paris and to provide you with opportunities to take photographs. We have also built time into the itinerary for you to go back to these areas if you are so inspired, or to just enjoy exploring more of Paris on your own. Guest Parisian photographers will provide an insider’s perspective to some of the most unique places to photograph in and around the city. Additionally, Photography Instructor Sarah Stolfa will provide instruction along the way, while hosting critique sessions in the evening.
Trip Cost: $4,500 per person, $4,100 for PPAC Supporters
– * Pricing is based on the assumption of 14 guests. Traveling with fewer than 12 guests could necessitate a supplemental per-person charge to offset certain fixed costs.
– * Pricing assumes the Euro/USD exchange rate as of May 1, 2017. A significant increase in the value of the Euro could necessitate a supplemental charge
– *Pricing assumes double occupancy of rooms. People who wish to occupy single rooms will have a single supplement charge of $1,600.
Included in this package:
– All Tours
– Services of your Travel Host on-site in Paris
– Ground transportation for: The Paris Highlights Tour
– Six (6) Night’s Stay at the Hotel Sofitel Le Faubourg
– Luxury Room with King or two Twin Beds
– Dinners as noted in this document – Please note that beverages are not included with the dinner, with the exception of the Wine Tasting Dinner on November 10th.
– Breakfast Daily
– Entrance Tickets to La Bal
– Exclusive VIP tickets to Paris Photo – a unique opportunity that is not available for individual guests.
To Register for this fabulous opportunity, simply complete the registration form online.